Our programs are tailored to every client’s need in order to closely monitor and achieve the safest training environment for all.
Our class location will be conducted at a private land at:
38, Jalan Setiabistari
50490 Kuala Lumpur
5.30am to 6.30am
6.45am to 7.45am
5.30pm to 6.30pm
6.45pm to 7.45pm
Monday to Friday
Please see Personalized programmes for private appointments at other times or locations.
You will be required to bring the following items with you:
- Water bottle
- Exercise Mat (Yoga Mat)
Participants should make sure you are wearing:
- Comfortable running shoes
- Running shorts, leggings, light tracksuit pants or workout shorts
- A T-shirt or singlet
- Single Session – RM30 per session
- 10 Session Pass – RM250
IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT FITNESS
- Exercise Boosts Brainpower: Exercise increase energy levels and increases serotonin in the brain increasing mental clarity. Resulting in a more productive day
- Exercise Reduces Stress: Exercise produces a relaxation response that helps elevate moods and keep depression at bay. The less stress, the less irritable which improves relationships with co-workers.
- Exercise Gives Energy: When endorphins are released into the bloodstream through exercise, people are much more energized and have improved strength and stamina.
- Group Fitness Training Builds Teams: People who train together reach their goals more often than those trying to do it alone. For long-term benefits, you need to have social support.
- Fitness Helps Fight Disease: Research has shown exercise can slow or help prevent heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, type 2 diabetes, arthritis, osteoporosis (bone loss), and loss of muscle mass. Exercise even boosts the immune system and also helps ease some aspects of the aging process. There isn’t a major health problem where exercise cannot have a positive effect.
- Exercise Boosts Performance: Regular exercise strengthens muscles, increases flexibility and improves overall performance and endurance. Reaction times improve. This applies both in the workplace, at home and in sport.